WHY CHOOSE BRONWYN CONROY?
When you choose Bronwyn Conroy International Beauty School you are guaranteed elite and exciting job opportunities. Our students are in constant demand and most of our qualified students have already received job offers, working in Ireland’s most prestigious beauty establishments such as The ESPA Spa in Powerscourt, the exclusive Dingle Peninsula Spa in Kerry as well as most recently the IIAA skin care Institute in Dublin and London!
We are recognised throughout the Beauty Industry for our superb standards, obtained through our teaching methods and constant adherence to standards of excellence. Bronwyn Conroy International Beauty School is the Leading Private Beauty School in Ireland and we welcome you to visit our beautifully refurbished School to see for yourself! Under new ownership since June of 2014, Business Entrepreneur, Anna Keely has totally transformed the School, whilst maintaining the standards that the School in recognised for. ” we focus on innovation and match industry trends – not following”. The School have just announced a new collaboration with Jennifer Rock, aka the Skin Nerd, this focus on skin is demonstrated with the new suite of Skin care and Advanced skin care courses on offer. ” More and more we see Therapists who wish to specialize, or who just love a particular part of the Beauty Industry, we are focused on allowing everyone to follow their Dream, and skin is an organ and needs lots of expertise to excel”
Bronwyn Conroy was Ireland’s leading beauty consultant, lecturer, writer and teacher for over thirty years. Her school opened its doors on the 1st of March 1972 and has been synonymous with excellence in beauty therapy training ever since.
In June 2014, entrepreneur and business woman, Anna Keely, bought the Bronwyn Conroy International Beauty School and is putting her own stamp on the School with new and innovative courses as well as unique business relationships and courses which are only offered through the Bronwyn Conroy School.
With over 30 years experience in education, sales, marketing, branding and the Beauty Industry, Anna brings a business focus to the School, and draws on her experience working with leading Irish and international brands. Bronwyn Conroy International Beauty School flourishes and has developed strong relationships with beauty professionals in Ireland and the UK. Most recently, Bornwyn Conroy International Beauty School was a semi-finalist in the CIBTAC Centre of the Year and actually won Student of the Year! Erika Copeland, our CIDESCO student, was thrilled to receive 2 job offers at the awards ceremony, one in London and one in Bali!
Anna has a wealth of business experience as well as a large Business network built over 30 years working with Leading Irish Businesses.
These skills have allowed the school to take a fresh approach to it’s teaching. Consistenly looking to the UK as well as International markets has allowed the School to once again lead others with new approachs and unique courses that are not offered in any other School.
” Our aim is to raise awarenss of the skills and dedication required to work in the Beauty Industry.” A career in Beauty can sometimes be dismissed by career guidance advisors simply due to lack of awareness of the amazing possibilities that are available to entrepeneurial woman who wish to change their career or who don’t want 4 years in College before they start their careers.
” it is simply never too early or too late to move into this wonderful Industry, our goal is to ensure that we have a course to suit you and the Tutor’s and team to support you through that process” Anna keely – picured above
Bronwyn Conroy International Beauty School provides many beauty, make-up and Advanced courses in Dublin and offers exceptional education to all students. We offer well-rounded and career shaping courses so you graduate with a phenomenal skill set that paves the way for lifelong achievement. You’ll find inspiration all around you, while our intimate small class numbers are the perfect study environment.
At Bronwyn Conroy International Beauty School, you’ll learn professional beauty treatments in theory and practice, client communication, retail performance, presentation skills and business building. We’ll introduce you to industry professional contacts and you’ll enjoy regular guest demos and lectures from professional beauty providers.
Welcome to your beauty career with Bronwyn Conroy – work hard, stay inspired, think big and all your dreams will come true.
Get a professional education. Learn from the Best. Be inspired. Create your future. Prepare for success.
Change your life……..
- Bronwyn Conroy Beauty Courses provide the most comprehensive qualifications available.
- Bronwyn Conroy’s superb tutors train you to standards of excellence so you too can be the best.
- Bronwyn Conroy Beauty Courses help all students achieve their personal career goals.
- Bronwyn Conroy’s combination of theory and hands-on practical work builds knowledge, confidence and beauty repertoire to prepare for a lifetime of success.
- Bronwyn Conroy students are the most employable beauty graduates in the industry.
- Bronwyn Conroy teaching ensures that our Students leave with full confidence in their skills and empowered to move their careers to the next stage.
At Bronwyn Conroy International Beauty School in Dublin, you will graduate with a strong client base, freedom to travel, teach, have lasting success or even be a celebrity!
Choose your beauty path on a Bronwyn Conroy Beauty Course and Be The Best
Phone: (00353) 1 2107848 email@example.com
Ask to speak with Anna Keely, our Principal
- ITEC Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training
- Bronwyn Conroy Make up Course and MASA
- 1-Day Master Classes
- 1-Day Master Classes
- 12 Week Intense Course
- About Us
- Advanced Make Up Diploma
- Advanced Skin Care
- Advanced Waxing
- Artistry Network
- Assessor Course Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement
- BRONWYN CONROY New ITEC/VTCT Beauty & Make Up Qualification!
- BRONWYN CONROY New ITEC/VTCT Beauty, Nail Technician & Make Up Qualification!
- Bronwyn Conroy – Microdermabrasion Course
- Bronwyn Conroy Aromatherapy Course ITEC 3
- Bronwyn Conroy BABTAC Nail Technician Course
- Bronwyn Conroy Beauty, Nail & Make Up Course
- Bronwyn Conroy Blow Dry Course With Shauna Lawlor Hairdressing
- Bronwyn Conroy Brilliant Brows – Eyebrow Tinting & Shaping Course
- BRONWYN CONROY CIBTAC & ITEC Facial & Skin Specialist
- Bronwyn Conroy Eyelash Extension Course
- Bronwyn Conroy Hot Stone Massage Course
- Bronwyn Conroy Indian Head & Neck Massage Course
- Bronwyn Conroy International Beauty School Career Options
- Bronwyn Conroy International Beauty School introduces our NewBABTAC Facial Electrotherapy Diploma Course.
- Bronwyn Conroy ITEC Body & Holistic -Massage Therapist Monday Evening – 7 months
- Bronwyn Conroy Level 2 Diploma in Beauty SpecialistVTCT Assessment based course
- Bronwyn Conroy Skin Needling Course (2 Day Course 10.00–16.00 hrs)
- Bronwyn Conroy Style & Fashion Training Course 25th – 27th March – 1st & 2nd April Mon – Tues
- Christine Clinton Touch Therapy for Cancer Care at Bronwyn Conroy International Beauty School in Dublin
- CIBTAC Body Therapy Diploma
- CIBTAC Electrolysis Diploma
- CIBTAC Teacher Trainer Diploma
- CIBTAC Teaching
- CIDESCO at BRONWYN CONROY INTERNATIONAL BEAUTY SCHOOL
- CIDESCO Beauty Therapy Full Time Course
- Cidesco Payment terms
- College Salon
- Core of Knowledge
- Course Over View
- Course Time
- Course Times
- Course Times & Date
- Course Units
- Courses Page
- Finance Information for Beauty Courses at Bronwyn Conroy
- Full and Part Time Courses
- Full Time Beauty Therapy
- Internal Verifier Course at Bronwyn Conroy International Beauty SchoolLevel 4 Certificate in Leading The Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practices
- ITEC Beauty Therapy Diploma Course 15 week Level 2 Diploma Beauty & Body Qualifications!
- ITEC Certificate in Manicure & Pedicure at Bronwyn Conroy International Beauty School in Dublin
- ITEC Level 5 Diploma in Education & Training at Bronwyn Conroy International Beauty School in Dublin
- lava Shell Massage
- Lava Shells
- Learn how to Blow Dry Hair
- Make Up Tutors
- Make-Up Courses
- MASA – Award 10 Sunday’s September 2017
- MASA – Makeup Standards Authority
- MASA DIPLOMA COURSE 20 WEEKS
- MASA Makeup Courses at Bronwyn Conroy International Beauty School
- Microblading at Bronwyn Conroy International Beauty School €1250.00 – 3 Day Course
- My Look!
- NAIL TECHNICIAN COURSE AT BRONWYN CONROY INTERNATIONAL BEAUTY SCHOOL
- NAIL TECHNICIAN COURSE AT BRONWYN CONROY INTERNATIONAL BEAUTY SCHOOL
- Personal Shopper
- Please Complete the form below.To ensure that we forward the correct course information please select your course option from the drop down menu or add to your requestThank youAnna – School Owner and Principal
- Reflexology Training Course at Bronwyn Conroy International Beauty School in Dublin
- Register your Job Vacancy with Bronwyn Conroy Beauty School
- School Run Course 9.30 – 1pm ITEC Diploma Beauty Specialist
- Short Courses
- Sign Up to Our Newsletter
- Skill OneGraduate as A Bronwyn Conory Beauty Therapist
- Spray Tanning Course @ Bronwyn Conroy
- Summer Skin & Beauty Course
- Teen Summer Beauty Camp
- Visa and Legal Requirements
- VTCT Level 4 LASER & IPL DIPLOMA
- Welcome to Bronwyn Conroy International Beauty School
- Welcome to Bronwyn Conroy Recruitment
- What’s Included ?
- WHY CHOOSE BRONWYN CONROY?
- Why MASA ?
Temple Road, Blackrock,
Tel +353 1 210 7848