Advanced Skincare Courses at Bronwyn Conroy
The Aesthetics Industry is experiencing unprecedented growth and this trend is set to continue in the coming years due to the speed of technological advancements and the growing ageing population worldwide. We offer a full range of Advanced Skincare Courses to help move your career or business into the Aesthetic Industry.
Our Advanced Skincare Courses are suitable for…
- Skincare & Beauty Therapists
- Health Practitioners
We offer Full Brand Training with the world’s major Skincare & Cosmeceutical Brands for all of our Students and the opportunity to work in our College Salon and Advanced Skincare Clinic. We also assist with work experience placement and finding employment but in many cases our students are in demand before they graduate. We have gained a solid reputation in producing Skincare Graduates that are employable and industry ready upon completion of their training.
All our Advanced Skincare Courses are taught by Tutors who have worked and are currently working in Ireland’s Top Aesthetic Institutions. This ensures course content is closely aligned with industry trends, expectation and standards. We use the very latest technology, treatments and products in training to ensure you will be ready to perform the latest treatments in Skincare Clinics upon certification.
Our Training focuses on…
- Developing Advanced Consultation Skills
- Development & Implementation of Advanced Treatment Plans
- Understand the Physiology of Ageing
- Understand how to effectively treat Skin Conditions & problems and not just mask skin conditions
- Understanding the Unique Changes Active Ingredients make in all levels of the skin
- Understand how to use Cosmeceuticals – Chemical/Skin Peels, AHAs, BHAs, Peptides, Skin Brighteners & Anti-Oxidants
- Understand how to select the correct treatments including Electrical, IPL & Laser, Micro- Dermabrasion, Micro-Needling
- Understand how to select the correct products