Micro Needling Course at Bronwyn Conroy Beauty School
This Micro-Needling Course is an Advanced Skincare Course from Bronwyn Conroy and it offers qualified Level 3 Beauty & Skincare Therapists the opportunity to move their career into the Aesthetics Industry.
What is Micro-Needling?
Skin Needling is not a new treatment – it was first discovered by the Chinese through the use of Acupuncture needles. They recognised the healing power of mild trauma to the skin and body. This non-mechanical treatment offers a holistic approach to many skin problems with outstanding and incredibly quick results.
The aim of Micro-Needling (Collagen Induction Therapy) is to stimulate the production of new collagen. Using the skin’s ability to heal itself, puncturing the dermis with microscopic needles triggers the production of new collagen. Micro-Needling produces channels in the dermis which sufficiently stimulate the body’s natural defences to repair the skin, producing concentrated amounts of collagen and proteins to the treated areas of skin.
Topical products applied directly after Micro-Needling can be absorbed to a far deeper level in the skin, making them more effective.
Medical Micro-Needling works for a variety of skin conditions including:
- Treatment of scars (including burn scars, acne scars and surgical scars)
- Stretch marks (including post pregnancy)
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves tone and texture of skin
- Pigmentation marks and sun damage
Is there any down time and does it hurt?
There is very little down time, although expect skin to look and feel mildly sunburnt for about 24 hours after the treatment. A topical cream lessens sensitivity on the face, so there is no pain during the treatment
Does this treatment have any side effects?
Side effects may include redness, flaking, and mild irritation on the treated areas. These will subside within 24-72 hours. This is a normal reaction and after about a week the new, brighter, smooth skin emerges.
- What is Skin Needling
- Derma Pen /Derma Roller
- History of Micro-Needling
- How Micro-Needling works on each skin layer
- Transdermal Absorption
- Collagen Induction Therapy
- Benefits of using Derma Pen and how it works on various skin conditions
- Hair Loss
- Needle Lengths
- How to perform Skin-Needling
- Post treatment
Required for Admission
- A minimum Level 3 Beauty Therapy Course is required to participate in this course
- A certificate is required to book
- College based practical lessons
- Theory Lessons
- Practical Assessment
- Bronwyn Conroy Certificate in Micro Needling
- Environ Brand Training
Bronwyn Conroy Tutors are all fully qualified CIDESCO Beauty Therapists and with our advanced skin care courses are in some cases Aesthetics Nurses. This guarantees consistently high standards.
- Full insurance cover to practice this treatment within The Bronwyn Conroy Beauty Advanced Skincare School
- Must be added to your insurance for practice outside the college.
- Insurance is attainable through AIT Insurance upon course completion.
- Advanced Skincare
- Body Therapy
- Postgraduate Brand training in Dermalogica and Environ Headquarters