Bronwyn Conroy Make up Course and MASA
At Bronwyn Conroy International Beauty School, we have the widest choice of Beauty Therapy Courses in Dublin. Be it part-time courses, full-time courses or even weekend day courses, Bronwyn Conroy Beauty Courses are the best!
Want to learn how to be a make-up artist? Now you can with Bronwyn Conroy International Beauty School and MASA. Our fabulous10 day course is suitable for those who wish to pursue a career in make-up or simply if you wish to learn more about make-up at an advanced level. Who doesn’t want to look their best!
The Bronwyn Conroy make-up course covers everything from make-up for photo shoots, fashion, television and bridal events. Students gain invaluable experience on the course and leave with full knowledge of how to apply makeup like a pro, the products to buy and information on how to start your own business!
BRONWYN CONROY MAKEUP COURSE CONTENT:
• Hygiene, health and safety. Full client make-up consultation: skin analysis and skin preparation.
• Contouring, colour correction, choosing and application of foundation & concealer, application of bronzer, shading & highlighting.
• Application of eye make-up showing a number of techniques including the classic smoky eyes and vintage liner, application of false
lashes both strip and individual.
• Bridal make-up, Fashion make-up, Daytime & Night time make-up
• Lipstick, blusher application, make-up product awareness.
• Business advice: How to get started being a make-up artist and how to network within the industry
The Bronwyn Conroy make-up course also includes valuable business advice for starting your career as a busy make-up artist! Each successful graduate will also receive a Bronwyn Conroy Certificate in Makeup as well as the MASA Certificate on completion of the course.
Included in the Bronwyn Conroy make-up course price:
• The opportunity to work with A selection of makeup products
• Business & career advice on the industry
- Guest make-up artists workshops
Bronwyn Conroy make-up course times & date:
Saturday & Sunday 10 – 4
Course Fee €995.00
Masa Registration & Workbooks €250.00
Total Fees €1295.00
VTCT 150.00 Payment plan AVAILABLE:
Deposit €250.00 To be paid to confirm
weekly or monthly payment can be agreed in advance of course
Contact Bronwyn Conroy International Beauty School for all your Beauty Courses in Dublin
PHONE: (00353) 1 2107848 Book NOw