Bronwyn Conroy College Salon – our unique Student Beauty Clinic in Dublin
At Bronwyn Conroy International Beauty School, our dynamic student clinic offers a range of client treatments designed to assist you prepare for your first real job in the beauty therapy industry. Students may receive experience through external placements and mandatory 1 week workshops. It’s a true learning “on the job” experience and our expert Tutors will guide you every step of the way.
Course Content at Bronwyn Conroy International Beauty School
Dependant on your chosen pathway you can learn:
- Facials – everything from the classic cleanse, exfoliation and steam, to fruit acid peels and collagen eye treatments
- Body treatments – including full body exfoliations, cleansing masks and wraps (from January 2017 only)
- Make-up Artistry –the principles and practice of applying make-up for a wide range of occasions, basic skincare, colour therapy and personal style
- Hair removal – efficient and safe epilation techniques
- Manicures and pedicures – basic techniques and a range of styles and designs
Benefits of a Bronwyn Conroy Beauty Course:
- Using spa and skincare products, you’ll work with real clients with real skin and body care needs
- You’ll develop your skills and get a better feel for what a working life in the beauty industry entails
- You’ll earn the business side of things, including appointments/ processing payments, as well as opening and closing procedures
Bronwyn Conroy International Beauty School provides the best in Beauty Care in Ireland. Contact us for all part-time and full-time Beauty Courses in Dublin.
To Book an Appointment for our Student College Salon call us NOW: (00353) 1 2107848