10mar - 12mayAll DayITEC Facial Electrotherapy Certificate CourseFor qualified beauty therapists looking to expand their skincare repetoire and move into Advanced Skincare(All Day) Temple Hall, Temple Road, Blackrock, Co Dublin, Ireland
ITEC Facial Electrotherapy Certificate Course Course Description The main aim of the ITEC Level 3 Certificate in Facial Electrical Treatments is to enable learners to gain the necessary practical and theoretical skills in
ITEC Facial Electrotherapy Certificate Course
The main aim of the ITEC Level 3 Certificate in Facial Electrical Treatments is to enable learners to gain
the necessary practical and theoretical skills in order to provide Facial Electrical Treatments to the general public and to gain employment in the Beauty Therapy Industry.
Facial Electrotherapy treatments can have a dramatic effect on all skin types. They improve the appearance and health of the skin, help postpone early signs of ageing, erase minor sun damage, scarring and pigmentation giving the experienced therapist more choice for their clients’ skin care needs.
A qualification in Galvanic and High Frequency facial electrical treatments is required to train in the world famous Hydradermie facial from the prestigious skin care company René Guinot and is also used for DECLEOR, ENVIRON and many other prestigious brands.
- Monitor and Maintain Health and Safety Practice in the Salon
- Working In The Beauty Related Industries
- Client Care And Communication In Beauty Related Industries
- Perform a detailed skin analysis
- Devise a treatment plan for a variety of skin types using Facial Electrotherapy Treatments
- Provide Facial Electrotherapy Treatments including:
- Vacuum Suction
- Mechanical Massage
- CACCI “Non-Surgical face lift” Machine.
- Contraindications, Contra-actions and aftercare advice.
- CIBTAC or ITEC Level 2 Diploma in Beauty Therapy
- Facial Skincare Certificate or equivalent.
- A photocopy of qualification with application is required.
Providing Facial Electrical Treatments
- 20 Multiple Choice Questions
- 5 Case Studies
Working in the Beauty Related Industries – 1 Assignment
Monitor and Maintain Health – Portfolio of evidence
Students gain a highly recognised ITEC accredited Certificate which allows you to obtain public liability insurance to work in salons and spas in the UK and overseas.
10 Weeks (1 Day per Week)
€1095.00 (Plus €175 for ITEC Certification)
Weekly/ Monthly Payment Plans Available
Saturday March 24th (for 10 Weeks)
March 10 (Saturday) - May 12 (Saturday)
Bronwyn Conroy International Beauty School
Temple Hall, Temple Road, Blackrock, Co Dublin, Ireland
This course requires a deposit
BOOKING DEPOSIT REQUIRED