24febAll DayEvent OverITEC Assessor Course - Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement - CorkCork City Centre Location(All Day: sunday) Temple Hall, Temple Road, Blackrock, Co Dublin, Ireland
[av_button_big label='Complete Application Form' description_pos='below' link='page,3934'
Two Steps to Secure Your Place
The ITEC Certificate in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment is a practical-based qualification intended for assessors who assess occupational competence in an individual’s work environment. Suitable for tutors of all awarding bodies including ITEC and City & Guilds.
Aimed at tutors who wish to guide learners through the assessment process through all awarding bodies.
Learners will be required to develop a portfolio of evidence including examples of your candidates work, assessment plans, feedback to candidates and conduct practical assessments.
- Understand the principles and practice of assessment
- Assess vocational skills, knowledge and understanding
- Assess occupational competency in the work environment
- Principles and requirements of assessments
- Types of assessment methods
- Demonstrate assessment planning
- Managing information relating to assessment
- Planning the assessment within the work environment
- Provide feedback following the assessment
Duration – 2 days
1 day tutorial
1 days assessing in a realistic training environment
Ongoing support throughout the course
Date & Course Fees – Sunday 24th February, Second day to be agreed with group
Fee: €630.00 plus €125.00 ITEC Accreditation
Progression – The ITEC Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement (QCF) also provides progression opportunities towards Level 4 studies for assessors wishing to pursue a career in Internal Verification.
All Day (Sunday)
Bronwyn Conroy International Beauty School
Temple Hall, Temple Road, Blackrock, Co Dublin, Ireland