BRONWYN CONROY INTERNATIONAL BEAUTY SCHOOL - MASA DIPLOMA COURSE MASA – Fashion & Photographic Make-Up course designed for students to develop progressive photographic and fashion make-up techniques. The MASA
BRONWYN CONROY INTERNATIONAL BEAUTY SCHOOL – MASA DIPLOMA COURSE
MASA – Fashion & Photographic Make-Up course designed for students to develop progressive photographic and fashion make-up techniques. The MASA Diploma Course at Bronwyn Conroy in Dublin is taught professional make-up educators and students will acquire a range of make-up skills and explore the elements of creativity that inspire a fashion make-up designer. The MASA Diploma Course ends with a professional photo shoot with a model and photographer where you will create your own photographic make-up design to ultimately gain a professional image in your portfolio.
MASA Diploma Course Syllabus
- Perfecting the skin – advanced foundation
- Defining beauty and the natural palette
- Understanding photographic lighting and effects on make-up
- Photographer and make-up artist styles
- Male Grooming
- Historical make-up design and its influence on fashion make-up
- Exploring iconic and global influences
- Avant garde/creative make-up design
- Runway make-up design from planning, preparation and execution
- Editorial make-up design from planning, preparation and execution
- Pro-Photo Shoot
- On set protocol and backstage etiquette
- Product knowledge and performance
- Accredited by MASA / certificate of attendance
- The minimum age for entry to this course is 18 years – no exceptions.
- Foundation VTCT Make-up, MASA Make-up Principles or course equivalent is required as a pre-requisite to this course.
- All students must be able to communicate in English (talk, write and understand).
Mandatory Materials -the following items are required on this course and included in the total course cost:
Course Fee €2495.00
MASA Award Registration Fee €225.00
MASA Colour Wheel & Face Chart Pad included in the course
Total Cost £2720.00
Course Dates: 20 Weeks
Mon 10.00 hrs – 17.00 hrs March 2017
Mon & Wed 17.30 hrs – 21.00 hrs March 2017
Sat 10.00 hrs – 17.00 hrs March 2017
Mon 10.00 hrs – 17.00 hrs September, 2017
(Subject to completion of all portfolio and practical work by each student)
The following items are not included in the course fee, however, they are highly recommended for this course.
Make-up Kit €150.00
Pro Brush Cleanser €15.00
Set of 15 Makeup Brushes €150.00
Pro Palette Sanitizer €15.00
BRONWYN CONROY INTERNATIONAL BEAUTY SCHOOL IN DUBLIN PROVIDES BEAUTY CLASSES, BEAUTY THERAPY COURSES AND BEAUTICIAN COURSES – WE ARE NUMBER 1 IN IRELAND FOR BEAUTY CARE AND BEAUTY COURSES
PHONE: ( 00353) 1 2107848 or Get In Touch Via Our Contact Page.
All Day (Wednesday)