17mayAll DayEvent OverVTCT LEVEL 3 CERTIFICATE IN ASSESSING VOCATIONAL ACHIEVEMENT - DUBLINAssessors Training Courses in Dublin. (All Day: sunday) Temple Hall, Temple Road, Blackrock, Co Dublin, Ireland
[av_button_big label='Complete Application Form' description_pos='below' link='page,3934'
Two Steps to Secure Your Place
The VTCT Certificate in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment is a practical-based qualification intended for assessors who assess occupational competence in an individual’s work environment. Suitable for tutors of all awarding bodies including ITEC and City & Guilds.
Aimed at tutors who wish to guide learners through the assessment process through all awarding bodies.
Learners will be required to develop a portfolio of evidence including examples of your candidates work, assessment plans, feedback to candidates and conduct practical assessments.
- Understand the principles and practice of assessment
- Assess vocational skills, knowledge and understanding
- Assess occupational competence in the work environment
- Principles and requirements of assessments
- Types of assessment methods
- Demonstrate assessment planning
- Managing information relating to assessment
- Planning the assessment within the work environment
- Provide feedback following the assessment
Duration – 2 days
1 day assessing in a realistic training environment
Ongoing support throughout the course
Date & Course Fees – Dublin Sunday in May Agreed with group, Second day to be agreed with the group
This Course is currently funded through IMAGE SKillnet, it requires full payment which is reduced to a total price of 516.00
Contact the School for further details
All Day (Sunday)
Bronwyn Conroy International Beauty School
Temple Hall, Temple Road, Blackrock, Co Dublin, Ireland