Consultancy Services -Tailored Bespoke Solutions
More and more Salons are moving to Advanced Skincare and Aesthetic treatments. This can be an exciting yet challenging transition. Do you have the right Brands for your clientele, do you have you the systems, processes and sales structures as well as the trained Therapists to drive this change. Are you fully compliant from a Health & Safety, Insurance and Client Consultation process to protect you, your Business and your customer.
We begin the process with a deep-dive analysis of your business using SWOT and PESTLE training tools to help us understand your business, the current challenges and identify the training needs for the business, the Management Team, and the staff. From this initial meeting, we will present our analysis and our suggested route map for our consultation process as well as possible staff training needs. This can be tailored to suit your business from a timing and financial viewpoint.
Our training focuses on ensuring your staff can:
- Understand the Business Focus and the need for compliance and a sales focused approach to every treatment.
- The difference between a Beauty Treatment and a Results focused Aesthetic Treatment
- Fully engage with the client and listen to their concerns
- Accept the responsibility for continued professional development and education
- Know how to move from a Beauty Therapist to an Aesthetic Therapistnag
Depending on the needs identified we can offer one-to-one Consultancy with the business owner, Mentoring for the Management team, or a more generic training programme for the Skincare team which may include;-
- Confidently perform Skin Analysis
- Recognize different Skin Types
- Recommend the correct products for each Skin Type
- Understand and articulate the benefits of both natural & cosmetic ingredients
- Understand Skin Anatomy
- Perform Facial Routines and understand the benefits of each step – Cleanse, Tone, Exfoliate, Moisturise.
- Communicate the benefits of using Body Products and the principles and techniques of use.
- Refreshing of existing Beauty, Skincare and Sales techniques
- Confidently sell in-house skincare brands and products
As this is a completely bespoke consultancy service, our proposal will offer what we have identified as both critical and essential for your business, your management team and the Therapists. We can also train in-house staff as educators, allowing them to deliver subsequent internal training for your company.
Who is our Corporate Training Suitable for?
Our training is suitable for a range of different businesses, both in the beauty industry and increasingly for brands who are diversifying into the growing Skincare market. High Street Retailers, Pharmacies, Salons, Spas, Hotels, Nail Bars, Lash Bars, Skincare companies, Make-up Companies and distributors – any business that wants to up skill their staff to a high standard, thereby increasing customer retention and revenues.
Will my staff receive certification?
Each participant will receive a Certificate of Excellence in Training from Bronwyn Conroy Beauty and Skincare School. You will also receive a Certificate of Excellence in Training, for display in your business.
How long is the training?
Training is fully customised to your requirements and the number of staff on training, however our most popular courses are delivered over 1 week (5 days) or 2 weekends.
Why train with us?
We are Irelands leading private Beauty & Skincare School with over 45 years’ experience in training in the Beauty Industry. We have recognised the huge changes and advancements that are occurring in the Skincare Industry and appetite that exists among consumers for knowledge and education when it comes to their skincare and the products they are purchasing. We have left no stone unturned to make this course one of a kind in delivering real and tangible results. The course is delivered by fully qualified Teachers in all aspects of Beauty Therapy & Skincare. All of our teachers hold Level 6 Teaching and Adult Educator Qualifications.
We have successfully delivered tailored courses for a number of high-profile Irish brands, within the beauty industry itself and in related industries.
Our training is offered from either our Dublin or Cork colleges.
For a limited time you may be eligible to receive funding for this course for your staff through ImageSkillsnet – a Government not-for-profit agency tasked with enabling life-long learning in the Beauty industry.
Please contact us using the form below for more details