MASA – Fashion & Photographic Make-Up course designed for students to develop progressive photographic and fashion make-up techniques. The MASA Diploma Course at Bronwyn Conroy in Dublin is taught professional make-up educators and students will acquire a range of make-up skills and explore the elements of creativity that inspire a fashion make-up designer. The MASA Diploma Course ends with a professional photo shoot with a model and photographer where you will create your own photographic make-up design to ultimately gain a professional image in your portfolio.
MASA Diploma Course Syllabus
- Perfecting the skin – advanced foundation
- Defining beauty and the natural palette
- Understanding photographic lighting and effects on make-up
- Photographer and make-up artist styles
- Male Grooming
- Historical make-up design and its influence on fashion make-up
- Exploring iconic and global influences
- Avant garde/creative make-up design
- Runway make-up design from planning, preparation and execution
- Editorial make-up design from planning, preparation and execution
- Pro-Photo Shoot
- On set protocol and backstage etiquette
- Product knowledge and performance
- Accredited by MASA / certificate of attendance
- The minimum age for entry to this course is 18 years – no exceptions.
- Foundation VTCT Make-up, MASA Make-up Principles or course equivalent is required as a pre-requisite to this course.
- All students must be able to communicate in English (talk, write and understand).
Mandatory Materials -the following items are required on this course and included in the total course cost:
Course Fee €2495.00
MASA Award Registration Fee €225.00
MASA Colour Wheel & Face Chart Pad included in the course
Total Cost £2720.00
Course Dates: 20 Weeks
Commencing 12th November
The following items are not included in the course fee, however, they are highly recommended for this course.
Make-up Kit €150.00
Pro Brush Cleanser €15.00
Set of 15 Makeup Brushes €150.00
Pro Palette Sanitizer €15.00
BRONWYN CONROY INTERNATIONAL BEAUTY SCHOOL IN DUBLIN PROVIDES BEAUTY CLASSES, BEAUTY THERAPY COURSES AND BEAUTICIAN COURSES – WE ARE NUMBER 1 IN IRELAND FOR BEAUTY CARE AND BEAUTY COURSES
PHONE: ( 00353) 1 2107848 or mobile out of hours 086 8066185