Bronwyn Conroy – Microdermabrasion Course
Bronwyn At Bronwyn Conroy International Beauty School in Dublin, we offer the amazing Microdermabrasion Course.
Microdermabrasion is a system of intense exfoliation and resurfacing using fine crystals that rejuvenate the skin. This treatment improves the overall appearance of the skin and gives a healthy glow and youthful appearance. It is great for treating ageing skin, stretch marks, acne and acne scars, pigmentation, dull and dry skin, fine lines and wrinkles and uneven skintone and blemishes. What’s not to like!
With our Bronwyn Conroy Microdermabrasion Course, you learn how to apply an advanced electrical skincare treatment which helps the removal of fine lines, acne scaring, pigmentation and blemishes. On completion of the Bronwyn Conroy Microdermabrasion Course you gain a good understanding and knowledge of the treatment you offer to your clients
Bronwyn Conroy Microdermabrasion Course Content:
- What is Microdermabrasion and what are the benefits of this treatment?
- Client Consultation and Contra-indication
- Anatomy and Physiology of the Skin and Skin Analysis
- How to Provide Microdermabrasion Treatment
- Aftercare and Home Advice for Microdermabrasion
- How to Market Microdermabrasion Products and Services
- Health and Safety and Hygiene when using Microdermabrasion
- Hands-on Practical experience
- There is no Exam for this course; however students wiill be assessed on content taught and a certificate will only be issued when students pass the assessment criteria.
Course Fee: €500.00
BRONWYN CONROY INTERNATIONAL BEAUTY SCHOOL OFFERS EXCELLENT PART-TIME AND FULL-TIME BEAUTY COURSES AND BEAUTY THERAPY COURES IN DUBLIN.