- The course is delivered in Seven modules. Firstly learners will attend zoom Classes to complete the Advanced Skincare, Advanced Skin Analysis and Principles and Practices for non medical therapies. Learners will be briefed on a range of assignments to complete for these units and submit before the Practical classes commence. Recorded Video Tutorials of the core of knowledge are available to our students on our BC moodle site once you have paid for the course.
- The minimum requirement is an ITEC Level 3 Facial Electric and Level 3 Anatomy & Physiology Qualificaiton – both of these courses are offered in our Dublin and Cork Schools
- 6 case studies are required for each of the Practical modules, Peel and Micro needling ,IPl and Radio Frequency these are all completed in our Schools under Tutor direction and strict COVID Compliant numbers and processes.
- The course is offered on a Monday morning in both Dublin and Cork 10 – 1 -2
- A full Practical and Theory based exam will be conducted at the end of the 22 week Course.
- Course fees are €6995.00 which include all zoom classes, online learning material
- Exam Fees are extra €655.00 for the 4 modules
- Microdermabrasion can also be added on for a further 895.00 ( 4 extra weeks required)
- Full syllabus available upon request to Anna 01 2107848
Temple Road, Blackrock,
Tel +353 1 210 7848
8 Sidney Place, Montenotte
Tel +353 21 2355355
Where we are