- The course is delivered in Five modules. Firstly learners will attend zoom Classes to complete the Advanced Skincare, Advanced Skin Analysis and Principles and Practices for non medical therapies. Learners will be briefed on a range of assignments to complete for these units and submit before the Practical classes commence. Recorded Video Tutorials of the core of knowledge are available to our students on our BC moodle site once you have paid for the course.
- The minimum requirement is an ITEC Level 3 Facial Electric and Level 3 Anatomy & Physiology Qualificaiton – both of these courses are offered in our Dublin and Cork Schools
- 6 case studies are required for each of the Practical modules, Peel and Micro needling, these are all completed in our Schools under Tutor direction and strict COVID Compliant numbes and processes
- The course is offered on a Sunday monring in Cork 9 – 12 for 12 weeks or on a Monday 10 – 4 for 6 weeks, attending every second week. The zoom Theory Support classes are also offered each week.
- A full Practical and Theory based exam will be conducted at the end of the 12 week Course
- Course fees are €3995.00 which include all zoom classes, online learning material, 2 Pre-Course Online courses in collaboration with Pastiche Training on Pigmentation and wound healing
- Exam Fees are extra €355.00 for the 2 modules
- Full syllabus available upon request to Anna 01 2107848