Make-up Artistry at Bronwyn Conroy
Advanced Freelance Make-Up Design. At Bronwyn Conroy International Beauty School, the 15 day or 20 evening MASA Advanced Diploma Course is ideal if you've already completed the MASA Diploma qualification,
Advanced Freelance Make-Up Design. At Bronwyn Conroy International Beauty School, the 15 day or 20 evening MASA Advanced Diploma Course is ideal if you’ve already completed the MASA Diploma qualification, or if you have a good grounding in make-up artistry and hairstyling but wish to advance your skills and develop a unique signature style. Students leave education with a prestigious MASA Advanced Diploma qualification in Freelance Make-Up Design.
MASA Advanced Diploma Course Syllabus
- Guest Expert Workshops covering advanced techniques in freelance make-up design
- Interpreting a client’s brief, planning, preparing and executing the make-up
- Specialised products, their performance and placement
- Develop your signature style in becoming confident in your area of expertise
- Brand awareness
- Project based research and reference
- Professional Photographer & Model Studio Shoot to gain a professional portfolio image
- Practical & Theoretical Workshops consisting of written material and interactive visual demonstrations
- Advanced Colour Combining
- Customising & Creating Products
- Advanced Make-up Mediums
- Pop Culture, Hollywood and iconic make-up design
- The role of the make-up Designer and understanding Team Dynamics
- Advanced Session Hair Styling and Nail Art Workshops
- The Industry – set etiquette and backstage protocol
- Setting up your Freelance Make-up Business – CV, Invoicing, Portfolio Development, Marketing, Assisting Key Designers, Approaching Agencies
With the Bronwyn Conroy MASA Advanced Diploma Course in Freelance Make-Up Design, students discover the principles of make-up artistry and the fundamental foundations in understanding the practical and theoretical skills of this craft. Students also develop an in-depth knowledge of product performance and placement and acquire advanced techniques in fashion and media make-up artistry. MASA Advanced Diploma Course goes beyond practical and theoretical techniques and explores all components of creativity and the dynamics of design through research and reference. Students gain direct industry experience and the opportunity to join our highly successful Events Team and gain a comprehensive understanding of essential business skills that will enable them to feel confident when starting their own freelance career. Bronwyn Conroy International Beauty School in Dublin has strong relationships with luxury cosmetic brands, allowing our students to participate in exclusive shopping events and brand master classes.
- The minimum age for entry to this course is 18 years – no exceptions.
- Previous make-up training experience is required to attend this make-up course. MASA Award and MASA Diploma courses or equivilent are pre-requisites to the Advanced Make-up Design Diploma Course.
- All students must be able to communicate in English (talk, write and understand)
Mandatory Materials – the following items are required on this course and included in the total course cost. If you already posses these items then you may deselect them at the booking stage.
Course Fee €1895.00
MASA Advanced Diploma Registration Fee £225.00
MASA Colour Wheel & Face Chart Pad
Total Cost €2120.00
Mon 09.00 hrs -18.00 hrs March , 2018. Duration – 10 Weeks
Mon & Wed Evenings 17.00 hrs – 21.30 hrs March, 2018. Duration – 20 Weeks
The following items are not included in the course fee, however, they are highly recommended for this course. You may add them at the booking stage:
Make-up Kit €150.00
Pro Brush Cleanser €15.00
Makeup Brushes €150.00
Pro Palette Sanitizer €15.00
BRONWYN CONROY INTERNATIONAL BEAUTY SCHOOL IN DUBLIN OFFERS MANY BEAUTY COURSES AND BEAUTY THERAPY COURSES, BOTH PART-TIME, FULL-TIME AND WEEKEND COURSES. BRONWYN CONROY IS NUMBER 1 IN IRELAND FOR BEAUTY CARE AND BEAUTY COURSES.
PHONE NOW TO BOOK YOUR PLACE: (00353) 1 2107848
March 12 (Monday) - May 21 (Monday)
Bronwyn Conroy International Beauty School
Temple Hall, Temple Road, Blackrock, Co Dublin, Ireland