LEVEL 3 CERTIFICATE IN ASSESSING VOCATIONAL ACHIEVEMENT
This a practical based qualification aimed at tutors who wish to guide learners through the assessment process and assess occupational competence in an individuals’ work environment. Tutors will learn how to formulate assessment plans, provide feedback to candidates, conduct practical assessments and develop a portfolio of work. Suitable for tutors of all awarding bodies including ITEC City and Guilds.
Understanding the principles and practices of internally assuring the quality of assessment.
- The context and principles of internal quality assurance.
- Planning the internal quality assurance of assessment.
- Techniques and criteria for monitoring the quality of assessment internally.
- How to internally maintain, improve and evaluate the quality of assessment.
- How to manage information relevant to the internal quality assurance of assessment.
- The legal and good practice requirements for the internal quality assurance of assessment.
Internally assure the quality of assessment by being able to;
- Internally evaluate the quality of assessment.
- Internally maintain and improve the quality of assessment.
- Manage information relevant to internal quality assurance of assessment.
- Plan the internal quality assurance of assessment.
- Maintain legal and good practice requirements when internally monitoring and maintaining the quality of assessment.
Interested in This Course? See Next Start Dates and Secure Your Place
- 1 Day Tutorial
- 1 Day Practical In Class assessments
- Portfolio of evidence
- Practical assessment
VTCT Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement
ITEC Level 5 Diploma in Teaching and Education